The term 'gluShed' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Holt, Ashford Hill Road, Ashford Hill, Hampshire RG19 8BD. The term 'you' refers to the user, contributor or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Other than the content you own, under these terms we and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights and materials contained in the website.You are granted limited license for viewing content on the website.
- You are specifically prohibited from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and we further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
- Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
- Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no event shall we, nor any of our officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. We shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- You hereby indemnify us to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We are permitted to vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using the website you are expected to review the terms and conditions regularly.